Monday, December 19, 2011

My first Blog award!!

So today I was taking some time to look through some emails I have received the past week and look what I found.....  another sweet blog obsessed teacher, Tanya at Ms. Solano's Kindergarten ,nominated my little  blog for a new bloggers award. WOW! Thank you very much Ms. Solano! I am so excited!!!! This is my very first award! :) YEAH! I haven't been blogging very long and I know I have LOTS to learn. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement teacher friends!



This award is for newbies, and it's goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  If awarded, you must:
♥ copy and paste the award on your blog
♥ thank the giver and link back to them
♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know
♥ hope your followers will share the love with them :)
Here are my five newbie picks. Enjoy!!
 
On an unrelated note, this little teacher has been worn out from all the Christmas fun I was able to have with all my sweet kiddos. The big plan is to be updated in the blog world this week!! :)  But before this I MUST finish Christmas shopping!!!Can't wait to get some much needed Christmas activities and pics up.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your darling blog. I can relate that I need to get my Christmas shopping done!! We are finished with school on Wednesday. I'll be shopping like crazy then! Happy Holidays!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete