Friday, September 6, 2013

Awesome first days!

We are doing so great in kindergarten! We have only been at school for a short while, but have learned so much! I hope your child has told you all about being  a peacemaker, our color days, pe, lunch, music and many other FUN things we are doing here at BSLK! I am so proud of all my little kinder babies! Next week our theme will be "All About Me". We will be learning a little about ourselves  and our new classmates.

Also, I have sent homework home for the first time this past week. I want to say again, do not stress about homework. :) I send it home to help learn responsibility and give your child an opportunity to practice at home. Feel free to do two nights in a row or catch up later in the week. This homework should really take no more than 10-15 mins a night. If it is taking longer, stop and come back to it another night or later in the week. I don't want anyone to be frustrated with kindergarten homework, especially your baby! Talk to me if your worried.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Rest up because its going to be another busy and fun week at BSLK!

*Here are a few shots of the fun we are having in kindergarten! 










No comments:

Post a Comment