Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nice to Meet you!

Parents, it was so nice to meet all of you tonight! I am so looking forward to seeing all your sweet children on Thursday. Remember our "meet and greet" is from 2-3 on Thursday. If you did not bring your child's supplies tonight or pay the $30 fee you may do all of this on Thursday as well. Please try to do this before the first day of school. That helps me a ton! I  hope you have time to read through all the material I sent home and if there are any questions please ask! :) I will be glad to help you out with anything. You can ask at our "meet and greet" or just shoot me an email, asnead@albertk12.org. Here are just a few things that I may have missed going over:

  • Your child will need to be picked up no later than 11:00 the whole week of Aug 15th. We will pick up in the front of the school and please make sure to have your visor tag where we can see it. Just know it will be crazy, but it will get better :)
  • Please make sure your child wears the name tag that I sent home in the folder. This will help everyone.
  • The baggie that was in your folder is for a change of clothes to leave at school. Please send a change of clothes back to school in that baggie. We will change them out with the seasons. 
  • Lunch and snack money should never be sent together. They go to different people.  We will start selling snack on the 2nd week of school.
  • Your child may not bring home their home folder the first few days of school. Once we get everything running smoothly, it will be in there everyday!
I think that is it. I am so excited about another great school year! If you think of anything to ask me or you think I should know about your child, please contact me. Thanks for coming !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment