Monday, September 5, 2011

Look at what we have been doing!


We have been working so hard learning our colors and color words. Here are a few pictures of some activities we did during our color days.

On green and blue day, we mixed yellow and blue food coloring to see what color it made. We painted our frog green with our marmallows! yum yum!


 On pink day, we mixed red and white paint with our hands like artist! We also read the book Pinkalicious. It's a story of a little girl who loves pink so much, she turns pink after eating to many pink cupcakes!  My kids said , "Look Mrs. Snead, we are Pinkalicious too!" Don't you just love when they make connections!

Here are a few of my sweet babies enjoying the sunshine on yellow day!

This next week we are starting on our Unit, All About Me. We also have a new story in our Scott Foresman reading program and we are starting to look at patterns in math. We are doing much better in our reading centers and now that our beginning of the year assessments are over, we can start working in reading groups with me. I hope you all enjoy an extra day off, I know me and my students both needed it. ;) Looking forward to another great and  busy week!

1 comment: