Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Can't believe it's almost over!



      Gosh! Here we are almost to the end of this year in kindergarten! I can't believe it! Seems like a month ago I was meeting and just starting to fall in love with 18 beautiful, sweet, smart, smiling kiddos! Our time is just about over and I will be sending these taller, smarter, sweeter "big" kids on to first grade. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun!

      As you may know, with the end of the year, comes lots of paper work and activities. Please be checking your child's folder for important papers and dates! Here are a few things that will be coming our way very soon!

April 29- Field Trip to the B-ham zoo. As long as the weather holds out.

May 13- We will get to visit the first grade school. This little trip will help show the kids the new school they will be going to next year and get them use to the idea of going to a new school. We will get to tour the first grade rooms, the gym, lunchroom and library. We will also meet the principal.

May 13- This is the big event! We will graduate kindergarten!!!! It will be at the fine arts center. Be there early for good seats! It is precious!!!

Also, there are special days just for our class that I will be letting you know about soon.

I always like to leave with just a few pics of what we have been up to at school since the last time I posted. :) Check us out!

Up, Up and away on transportation day!
Yeah! I will do anything for my kids! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment