Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Hi to all my new kinder kids and families! I am so excited for a new year in kindergarten. It's going to be great and you are going to have so much fun! We will  be learning about letters and numbers, playing outside, dancing, painting, writing and reading, and much, much more!

I am so glad you were to able to visit our classroom blog. I update it throughout the year with pictures and information about what we have been doing in our room. Take a look around and click on the tabs at the top. Our classroom is getting a brad new air conditioner so we will be nice and cool on these hot days. Since it's still under construction for a few more days, I won't be able to post new pictures of our classroom, but will do so as soon as it's ready. Not to worry though,  our room will be beautiful and ready with your name on your very own seat and cubby before I get to meet you all at meet your teacher day.

Our meet your teacher day Monday August 11th from 11:00-12:00.  Parents feel free to bring your child's supplies that day.  Our parent orientation is just for parents and is August 10th 2:00 for English and 4:00 for Spanish. I can't wait to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment